* ECB, JDEE status?
@ 2007-09-14  8:32 Gordon Beaton
From: Gordon Beaton @ 2007-09-14  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I thought I'd try out ECB, but the most recent version (2.32) is from
2005 and has dependencies on a older version of speedbar than the one
packaged with my emacs (22.1), as well as old versions of semantic and
eieio.

Has ECB been superceded by another package?

Does anyone know the status of JDEE? I can't reach jdee.sunsite.dk
anymore.

/gordon