Drew Adams wrote: >> Are there more functions like this? point-min? point-end-of-line? I >> don't see them documented. > > M-x apropos point > > Command `apropos' is your friend. > > The Elisp manual, not the Emacs manual, is the reference for Emacs-Lisp > code. All of the functions you have asked about are explained there. Both > manuals are available via `C-h i'. I searched apropos for point, and I can't find a point-end-of-line or equivalent. Is there such a function? If not, do you know a way I could get the full text of the current line? Matthew Flaschen