* ebrowse problem
@ 2007-01-25 20:19 scianagoryczy
From: scianagoryczy @ 2007-01-25 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

hi!
I want to use ebrowse with emacs 21.4.1 but I have a problem with symbol completion function ( C-c b TAB ). I tried to find solution in the archives and rest of internet, I saw that in the past people had the same problem but I didn't find solution. What is the reason that ebrowse complete symbol function dosn't work ? It gives me Invalid function #<hash-table 'equal nil... How to fix it ?
My platform is Ubuntu and Emacs comes from its repositories. I also tried it with ntEmacs 21.3 but it's the same problem.
regards!
tomek

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-01-25 20:19 UTC | newest]