Juanma Barranquero wrote: > On 1/1/07, Matthew Flaschen wrote: > >> Does anyone know a good way to maintain a blacklist of files that will >> never be backed up by emacs? > > If I understand correctly what you're asking for, I use something > similar to the following on my .emacs: > > ;; and now, you can exclude files from backup with: > (my-exclude-from-backup "/this/file" "/that/other/file") Thanks! I mostly understand the script, but how could I make my-exclude-from-backup interactive? Matthew Flaschen