* hide comments using preview-latex
@ 2006-12-17 17:02 Fabian Braennstroem
From: Fabian Braennstroem @ 2006-12-17 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am using preview-latex (auctex version 11.83) with an
'old' emacs 21.3.1 on a scientific linux (redhat clone). It
works pretty nice, but I wonder, if there is a setting to
translate commented lines to an e.g. empty image!? Maybe, it
is even possible to 'hide'/translate them independent of the
actual document. Right now, I use a small function which
hides these lines, but they are not 'folded' and auctex
folding mode does not have a special 'comment' option.
Does there exist such a nice function/option in
preview-latex? Would be nice!

Greetings!
 Fabian