Windows 2000 or Windows XP Professional. Emacs 21.3.1 I've run into an issue of missing what I believe is a standard emacs function. call-interactively: Symbol's value as variable is void: p I have also noticed I can't find any functions that end in -p, for example file-newer-than-file-p. At one point this used to work for me, but I can't remember when. Perhaps and older version of emacs. Both my home and work PCs run into the same issue. I've attempted to locate the missing functions but so far I haven't come across any. Any help would be greatly appreciated.