* Run Non-Interactive Function with Prefix
@ 2005-10-18 16:41 Kenneth Jacker
From: Kenneth Jacker @ 2005-10-18 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I want to execute a function that supports a "prefix" argument
interactively, I enter something like:

     C-u M-x foobar

How can I do the same thing but *non*-interactively?

This will just run 'foobar',

     (foobar)

But how to request it to be run with a prefix arg?

Something simple I am sure, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Thanks for your ideas!
--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj@cs.appstate.edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj