* Emacs with DBX on Solaris
@ 2005-07-15  3:38 Raymond
From: Raymond @ 2005-07-15  3:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all.

I am using emacs as a front end of dbx on solaris system.
But I find that the if source code's directory is not same as the
executable, The source code can not found by emacs. But the dbx list
function is OK.

Why? And how can I browse the source code from emacs when debugging?

thank you very much.
Raymond.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-15  3:38 UTC | newest]