* diary-lib
@ 2004-05-18 22:27 Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle @ 2004-05-18 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I am digging through all those planner things to try to have a deeper
insight into what planner is actually offering.  I hope it's ok to ask
all those questions here :-)

The planner-diary.el says:

----snip---------------
(require 'planner)
(require 'diary-lib)
(require 'calendar)
-----------------------

Now I wonder:  planner is clear so far, but where do I find this
diary-lib?  And with "calender" is meant the emacs calender?  Or is
there a special software called calender.el required?

Any help is welcome

ray

* Re: diary-lib
       [not found] <mailman.6104.1084919044.1061.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2004-05-18 23:03 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2004-05-18 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle wrote:
 > I am digging through all those planner things to try to have a deeper
 > insight into what planner is actually offering.  I hope it's ok to ask
 > all those questions here :-)

Absolutely!

 > The planner-diary.el says:
 >
 > ----snip---------------
 > (require 'planner)
 > (require 'diary-lib)
 > (require 'calendar)
 >
 > Now I wonder:  planner is clear so far, but where do I find this
 > diary-lib?  And with "calender" is meant the emacs calender?  Or is
 > there a special software called calender.el required?

Well, you could just try it and see what happens.  :-)

Or:

M-x locate-library RET diary-lib RET
M-x locate-library RET calendar RET

--