* Fixed static window set-up while opening another buffer
@ 2004-01-08 13:21 Edward Wijaya
From: Edward Wijaya @ 2004-01-08 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Sometime when we are in a certain window, we want to open a buffer-list
(C-x C-b)
or any other buffer.

However this buffer-list tend to be open in another windows instead
of the current windows (where the active-cursor rest).

Is there away to fix the opening of new buffer in the active window?

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Edward Wijaya
SINGAPORE