* Default the full justification
@ 2004-01-10 16:57 Paulo S
From: Paulo S @ 2004-01-10 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All

I am a novice user of Emacs (GNU Emacs 21.3.1). I would like to know
whether it is possible to set as default the full justification. Could
somebody here please help me?

Thank you a lot in advance!

Paulo

* Re: Default the full justification
       [not found] <mailman.371.1073757591.928.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2004-01-10 17:23 ` Bastien
       [not found]   ` <mailman.372.1073762306.928.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Bastien @ 2004-01-10 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paulo S. writes:

> I am a novice user of Emacs (GNU Emacs 21.3.1). I would like to know
> whether it is possible to set as default the full
> justification. Could somebody here please help me?

(default-justification (quote full))

Cheers,

--
Bastien

* Re: Default the full justification
@ 2004-01-10 18:16   ` Paulo S
       [not found]   ` <mailman.372.1073762306.928.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Paulo S @ 2004-01-10 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>I am a novice user of Emacs (GNU Emacs 21.3.1). I would like to know
>>whether it is possible to set as default the full
>>justification. Could somebody here please help me?
>

> (default-justification (quote full))

Inserting the above line in my .emacs, I get an error when I start
Emacs. Can one overcome that error?

Thanks in advance!

@ 2004-01-10 18:35     ` Henrik Enberg
From: Henrik Enberg @ 2004-01-10 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paulo S <paullus2002@hotmail.com> writes:

>> (default-justification (quote full))
>
> Inserting the above line in my .emacs, I get an error when I start
> Emacs. Can one overcome that error?

(setq-default default-justification 'full)

* Re: Default the full justification
@ 2004-01-10 21:38       ` Paulo S
From: Paulo S @ 2004-01-10 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>>(default-justification (quote full))
>>
>>Inserting the above line in my .emacs, I get an error when I start
>>Emacs. Can one overcome that error?
>

> (setq-default default-justification 'full)

Thanks a lot, Henrik!

Paulo