* rmail initial setup
@ 2003-09-29  0:45 striker
From: striker @ 2003-09-29  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am new to emacs and would like to use it for e-mail.
My OS is Mac OSx, Jaguar and I am using ppp.
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA,
Kevin

* Re: rmail initial setup
@ 2003-09-29  2:52 ` striker
From: striker @ 2003-09-29  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry, I didn't post a specific question.
How do I set up emacs to use rmail?
"striker" <striker@trip.net> wrote in message
> I am new to emacs and would like to use it for e-mail.
> My OS is Mac OSx, Jaguar and I am using ppp.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> TIA,
> Kevin

* Re: rmail initial setup
@ 2003-09-29  6:15   ` Pascal Bourguignon
From: Pascal Bourguignon @ 2003-09-29  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

"striker" <striker@trip.net> writes:
> Sorry, I didn't post a specific question.
> How do I set up emacs to use rmail?

I would start with either:

    M-x customize-group RETURN rmail RETURN
or:
    C-h i m emacs RETURN m rmail RETURN

but nowadays, I use vm as mail reader/composer.

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com/