* java syntax highlighting with generics
@ 2006-08-04 18:14 gg.t.gadget_saavik
From: gg.t.gadget_saavik @ 2006-08-04 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

First of all, is there a version of java-mode or JDE (I'm a little
confused as to the relationship if any between the two) that can
handle generics and type parameters?
If so, how do I go about getting it?

I am using the Emacs distribution that comes with Red Hat Enterprise 3
and method declarations with type parameters don't have the method
names colored, nor do they show up as speedbar tags.

My exact Emacs version is:
GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
of 2006-05-03 on hs20-bc1-3.build.redhat.com

By the way, how can I display the version number in such a way that I
can select it to copy and paste?

- Rose