* Output in Emacs
@ 2003-11-02 19:15 Dirk Joos
From: Dirk Joos @ 2003-11-02 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm working with GNU-Emacs and I want to know how I can print the
content of a variable in the current buffer of emacs. What is the command?

Here an example:

(defun zahl()
(interactive)
(let ( (k 1) )
;at this place I want to print the content
;of the variable k in the actual buffer at the current
;cursorposition. In emacs the result should be 1 on the screen
)
)

This is just an example. I just want to know how I can print the content
of a variable on the screen.

Thank you very much

Dirk