* Inhibit line-breaking inside syntactic elements
@ 2003-09-04 13:11 Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2003-09-04 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am currently writing a major mode for the Wiki markup language used
in Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org), and I need help figuring out
how to stop filling functions from breaking lines inside certain
syntactic constructs.

In Wiki markup, links are surrounded by two sets of braces,
[[like this]]. For various reasons, the entire link should be placed
on the same line, so I need to prevent auto-fill and fill-paragraph
from automatically inserting newlines inside such a construct ([[like
this]]).

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

-- Yidong

* Re: Inhibit line-breaking inside syntactic elements
@ 2003-09-04 14:33 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2003-09-04 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Kevin Rodgers