* wordcompletion...
@ 2002-10-17  8:23 Simon
From: Simon @ 2002-10-17  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,

i am new at the gnu emacs... here´s my newbie question:

How is the command to complete words in the normal text-mode or C++
mode?

I know this function from the nedit, where i start a word like "comp",
then push Ctrl-SPACE and the word would be completed to "complete".

Is there existing a equivalent command for the emacs?

Bye and thanks (and please ignore my german english)
Simon

PS: I don´t mean the TAB completion in the mini buffer...

[parent not found: <mailman.1034989957.28915.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]