* font size
@ 2002-04-23 16:24 Arash Bijanzadeh
From: Arash Bijanzadeh @ 2002-04-23 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ecerybody!
I wanna know if it is possible to change the font size in the X client
of emacs? and how? please help me!

--
 ,           ,
 /             \

* font size
@ 2002-07-10 13:36 Massimo Alonzo
From: Massimo Alonzo @ 2002-07-10 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

how can I increase fonts size for my Latex/Fortran documents?

Thank you
Massimo

* font size
@ 2005-07-29  4:24 Baloff
From: Baloff @ 2005-07-29  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
I am trying to change the font size.
after reading in info info on how to seach the info. I was able to
find in info emacs ps-font-size should do it.

but when I type ps<tab> in the mini buffer I get

Possible completions are:
ps-despool			   ps-line-lengths
ps-mode				   ps-nb-pages-buffer
ps-nb-pages-region		   ps-print-buffer
ps-print-buffer-with-faces	   ps-print-customize
ps-print-region			   ps-print-region-with-faces
ps-spool-buffer			   ps-spool-buffer-with-faces
ps-spool-region			   ps-spool-region-with-faces

nothing about font size.

help please

thanks