* PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS!
@ 2003-05-23  8:46 Wentworth Press
From: Wentworth Press @ 2003-05-23  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS!

Please refrain from purchasing any French products:

We ask that you assist in spreading this message to all your friends and
family, this action may seem extreme at first, however as this month
unfolds, a boycott of all French products will seem to be more of an
British/American duty then an outlandish attack.

Thank you for your time,
-The Anti-France Campaign

* Re: PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS!
       [not found] <mailman.6631.1053684711.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2003-05-23 10:41 ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2003-05-23 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

How is it possible that such a message comes from
'announce@lists.sourceforge.net'... Bug? Bad filter?

[Sorry for this message, which does not really concern Emacs. But I
get somewhat tired of these anti-french wild campaigns.]

Wentworth Press <Wentworth_Media@go.com> writes:

> PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS!
>
> Please refrain from purchasing any French products:
>
> We ask that you assist in spreading this message to all your friends and
> family, this action may seem extreme at first, however as this month
> unfolds, a boycott of all French products will seem to be more of an
> British/American duty then an outlandish attack.
>
> Thank you for your time,
> -The Anti-France Campaign

Bastien

* Re: PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS!
@ 2003-05-23 11:46   ` Oliver Scholz
From: Oliver Scholz @ 2003-05-23 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bastien Guerry <Bastien.GuerryNOSPAM@ens.fr> writes:

> How is it possible that such a message comes from
> 'announce@lists.sourceforge.net'... Bug? Bad filter?
>
> [Sorry for this message, which does not really concern Emacs. But I
> get somewhat tired of these anti-french wild campaigns.]
[...]

Is this actually still the same resentment against the "Freedoms". Or
did some morons find something new to frown at?

    Oliver
--
4 Prairial an 211 de la Révolution
Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!

* Re: PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FRENCH PRODUCTS!
@ 2003-05-23 21:46     ` David Steuber
From: David Steuber @ 2003-05-23 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Oliver Scholz <alkibiades@gmx.de> writes:

> Is this actually still the same resentment against the "Freedoms". Or
> did some morons find something new to frown at?

Who knows?  But if they expect me to give up French wine just because
I may disagree with French politics, they've got another thing
comming.

I do, however, draw the line at Evian water ;-)

--
(describe 'describe)