* different colour theme for X/ no X
@ 2010-03-12 23:19 .Martin.
From: .Martin. @ 2010-03-12 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is it possible to have a different colour theme for emacs in both X and
CLI.
I like my emacs theme in X, but when I run emacs -nw, the words are
hardly visible.

That's the relevant part of my emacs:

,----
| (require 'color-theme)
|          (color-theme-kingsajz)
`----

Thank you
--
regards

.Martin.

* Re: different colour theme for X/ no X
@ 2010-03-13  0:48 ` Pascal J. Bourguignon
From: Pascal J. Bourguignon @ 2010-03-13  0:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

xtd8865@gmail.com (.Martin.) writes:

> Is it possible to have a different colour theme for emacs in both X and
> CLI.
> I like my emacs theme in X, but when I run emacs -nw, the words are
> hardly visible.
>
> That's the relevant part of my emacs:
>
> ,----
> | (require 'color-theme)
> |          (color-theme-kingsajz)
> `----

I don't know about color-theme, but the basic functionality, that is
faces, do have variants for the various environments.  See defface.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__

* Re: different colour theme for X/ no X
@ 2010-03-13  8:58 ` A.Politz
From: A.Politz @ 2010-03-13  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Mar 13, 12:19 am, xtd8...@gmail.com (.Martin.) wrote:
> Is it possible to have a different colour theme for emacs in both X and
> CLI.
> I like my emacs theme in X, but when I run emacs -nw, the words are
> hardly visible.
>
> That's the relevant part of my emacs:
>
> ,----
> | (require 'color-theme)