* Emacs Win32 build
@ 2004-10-24  9:44 Florian Lindner
From: Florian Lindner @ 2004-10-24  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I'm looking for a ready to use build of the most recent version of GNU
Emacs for Win32 (XP). What is a trushworthy source?

Thanks,
Florian

* Re: Emacs Win32 build
@ 2004-10-24 12:45 ` Christian Schlauer
From: Christian Schlauer @ 2004-10-24 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Florian Lindner <Florian.Lindner@xgm.de> writes:

> I'm looking for a ready to use build of the most recent version of GNU
> Emacs for Win32 (XP). What is a trushworthy source?

ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/

(and write in comp.emacs that you've got an answer in gnu.emacs.help)
--
Christian Schlauer

* Re: Emacs Win32 build
@ 2004-10-24 13:18 ` SL
From: SL @ 2004-10-24 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you're interested in a "distribution" including binaries (grep for
windows, many xml processors, etc.), many modes installed and ready to use,
there is the TEI distribution :

http://www.tei-c.org/Software/index.html

* Re: Emacs Win32 build
@ 2004-10-24 14:39   ` Florian Lindner
From: Florian Lindner @ 2004-10-24 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christian Schlauer schrieb:
> Florian Lindner <Florian.Lindner@xgm.de> writes:
>

>>I'm looking for a ready to use build of the most recent version of GNU
>>Emacs for Win32 (XP). What is a trushworthy source?
>

> ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/
>
> (and write in comp.emacs that you've got an answer in gnu.emacs.help)

But I'm also very interessted in answers like the one from "SL" about
distribution. And since there are probably others existing I'm also
insterested in other answers.

Regards,

Florian

* Re: Emacs Win32 build
@ 2004-10-26  1:50 ` Mmazio
From: Mmazio @ 2004-10-26  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://nqmacs.sf.net

> Hello,
> I'm looking for a ready to use build of the most recent version of GNU
> Emacs for Win32 (XP). What is a trushworthy source?
>
> Thanks,
> Florian

* Re: Emacs Win32 build
@ 2004-10-27 13:44   ` Javier Oviedo