* Startup dictonary with aspell?
@ 2005-12-12 16:21 Paminu
From: Paminu @ 2005-12-12 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tell emacs to use aspell like:

(setq-default ispell-program-name "aspell")
(add-hook 'text-mode-hook 'flyspell-mode)

But I cannot seem to make it start with danish as default, I have tried
this:

(setq aspell-dictionary "dansk")

But each time I start emacs it uses english instead!

Any hint on how to permanently make emacs startup with danish instead?