On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 11:09:52AM +0100, Christopher Dimech wrote: [...] > Correct. Still I am working on that and have included it in formal work. > If Gnu work continues to be simply a spare time thing many problems will > arise as we are witnessing. I don't know, really. Having seen "paid-for" manuals before, I'd dare to say that I am spoilt, as an almost-exclusive free software user. And having been stranded in more than one support hell, superficially friendly (but you know it's a template, peppered with "user experience" and things), but they let you know that all is about reducing per-issue cost (and you /are/ an issue)... ...I seriously prefer the occasional "hey, tomas, go RTFM now" -- although I try, as well as I can, to not inflict that on people. Cheers - t