* Problem with whitespaces in search
@ 2016-01-28 10:16 Philippe Delavalade
From: Philippe Delavalade @ 2016-01-28 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi.

I have just noticed a problem when searching whitespaces. I'm using version
24.3.1 under linux/slackware 14.1.

For instance, with a file containing the unique line

abcd  fghix   jklmxx    nopqxxx

and with the cursor on column 0, when searching whitespaces (incremental or
not), the cursor comes under the 'f' which is normal but it stays their
even when typing many ' '.

This does not happen with 'x' for instance.

What can I do to avoid this and find many whitespaces ?

I hope have been clear and sorry for my poor english.

Regards.

--
Ph. Delavalade