* newbie reftex index phrases question
@ 2009-07-18 20:59 Tom Dye
From: Tom Dye @ 2009-07-18 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Aloha all,

Global indexing with reftex doesn't work as I'm expecting.  Ctrl-C | to
the *.rip file,  Ctrl-C Ctrl-I shows the phrase has 2 matches in 1
LaTeX file, Ctrl-C Ctrl-X, then ! at the prompt returns a message that
3 occurrences were replaced.  A look through the *.tex file shows that
both occurrences of the phrase were handled correctly; the third
"replacement" is in the middle of the top line of the file (where the
phrase was not present).

I'm using Aquamacs 1.8.

All the best,
Tom

--
Tom Dye
T. S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists, Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-07-18 20:59 UTC | newest]