* removing menubar and window frame
@ 2008-12-02  4:33 Chengqi(Lars) Song
From: Chengqi(Lars) Song @ 2008-12-02  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

To maximize the space for editing area, I want to hide manubar and the
window-frame, but sometimes I need them so I also want to assign a
hotkey to toggle them. Could you give any suggestion? Thank you.

By the way, by "window-frame", I mean the outer frame of the window with
the window title, maximze/minimize/close buttons.

thanks
lars

[parent not found: <mailman.1663.1228192384.26697.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]