From: "Chengqi(Lars) Song" <songcq@gmail.com>
To: help-gnu-emacs <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: "emacs --daemon" does not load init file
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:08:26 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi,

Yeah, when I run "emacs --daemon" in console it shows this error
message:

    error: Fontset `tty' does not exist

But if run "emacs" there is no such message. Note that my emacs is
emacs-gtk.

The font setting script in my .emacs is:

  ;; font setting
  (set-default-font "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-10")
  (set-fontset-font (frame-parameter nil 'font)
                    'chinese-gbk '("Microsfot Yahei-10" . "unicode-bmp"))

Is there anything wrong?

Best
Lars