* Keys in console
@ 2008-10-09  0:00 Xavier Maillard
From: Xavier Maillard @ 2008-10-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

My problem may be unrelevant on this list but this is a problem I
only have in emacs.

So, I am trying to use S-f10 C-f10 and friends in GNU Emacs (CVS)
in the linux console.

I have set some global-set-key and emacs does not complain.
Problem is that if I am trying to press S F10, it is interpreted
as being F20. I am not an expert of the linux console key setup
thus, I just want to know if the problem is known or if it is a
bug ?

Also, it seems I can't type symbols such as  "copyright" in the
console (in emacs), is it linked to the problem mentionned above
?

Regards

	Xavier
--