Hi On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 09:54:20PM +0200, Sven Bretfeld wrote: > When advi is started from a shell the option -nocrop solves the > problem. Then it's possible to zoom virtually ad infinitum (hitting > the > key). > > But how can this be achieved using Whizzytex? I figured it out myself. It's explained in the advi documentation. It's just to write an init file for advi ~/.advirc containing the line `-nocrops'. But the problem isn't solved yet. When I enlarge the advi zooming factor so that only about half of the page is visible in a nice large fontsize, the rest of the page is never displayed. When I move the point in the Emacs buffer to a line belonging to the lower half of the output page, advi's display doesn't follow the move. So I tried to set xdvi as the default viewer of whizzytex. But it's even worse here. xdvi doesn't even follow if the point is moved beyond a pagebreak. It just remains fixed at the first page. Is it really only possible to fully use whizzytex if you let advi display the whole page at once (i.e. in a quite small fontsize)? Or am I missing sonething essential? Greetings, Sven