Greetings. The problem I find is that when I set menu background with X resources (via gnome control-center) the toolbar, scrollbars and modeline remain gray75. I've also learnt that: (face-attribute 'tool-bar :background) returns "gray75" but unfortunately: (face-attribute 'menu :background) returns unspecified so I can't put: (set-face-background 'tool-bar (face-attribute 'menu :background)) in my ~/.emacs to achive consistency accross different GUI elements. What would you suggest to get a uniform set of coulours. -- Było mi bardzo miło. Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction >Łukasz< (c)Faithless