* convert C code to HTML (how to change the default css)
@ 2005-03-23 18:46 Angelina Carlton
From: Angelina Carlton @ 2005-03-23 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I have recently switched to emacs as my editor and so far have
had a pretty smooth transition from vim.
I cannot find in the wiki or with google a way to change
the default colors when I do:

M-x htmlize-file

My terminal is always black background with white text and as such
yellow font-locked keywords appear bright and easy to read.

This is the html produced after htmlize-file

 <head>
    <title>p12.1.c</title>
    <!--
      body {
        color: #000000;
        background-color: #ffffff;
      }
As you can see white is the background which makes yellow keywords
almost unreadable to me.

If someone knows a way for me to fix this I would love to know!

Thank you
--
Angelina Carlton
brat@magma.ca

* Re: convert C code to HTML (how to change the default css)
       [not found] <mailman.37.1111604701.28103.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2005-03-24 10:24 ` Toto
From: Toto @ 2005-03-24 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <mailman.37.1111604701.28103.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>, Angelina Carlton <brat@magma.ca> writes:
> Hello
>
> I have recently switched to emacs as my editor and so far have
> had a pretty smooth transition from vim.
> I cannot find in the wiki or with google a way to change
> the default colors when I do:
>
> M-x htmlize-file
>
> My terminal is always black background with white text and as such
> yellow font-locked keywords appear bright and easy to read.
>
> This is the html produced after htmlize-file
>
>  <head>
>     <title>p12.1.c</title>
>     <!--
>       body {
>         color: #000000;
>         background-color: #ffffff;
>       }
> As you can see white is the background which makes yellow keywords
> almost unreadable to me.
>
> If someone knows a way for me to fix this I would love to know!

Put
(set-background-color "black")
in your .emacs

--
				[ Toto ]

* Re: convert C code to HTML (how to change the default css)
@ 2005-03-24 15:06   ` Angelina Carlton
From: Angelina Carlton @ 2005-03-24 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 11:24:41AM +0100, Toto wrote:

> Put
> (set-background-color "black")
> in your .emacs

I also had to put (set-foreground-color "white")
into my .emacs but now it looks behaves like I want it to.

Thank you Toto.

--
Angelina Carlton