* RFC alike style
@ 2004-05-23  8:50 Ding Lei
From: Ding Lei @ 2004-05-23  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
	I am now writing some documents with emacs, and really prefer the RFC style
but it's really cost too much time to format them to RFC style by hand...
    Is there any emacs major/minor mode to write that kind of document? or
some handfull settings such as wrapping text at 80 columns.
    Thank you!

--
Yours,

   <<<:::::   D i n g    L e i   ::::::>>
 ||                                      ||
 || Ext: 8106                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Information Services Inc.   ||
 ||                                      ||
<((((((    =====================     )))))>>>

"If I am elected, the concrete barriers around the WHITE HOUSE will be
replaced by tasteful foam replicas of ANN MARGARET!"

* Re: RFC alike style
       [not found] ` <u5lekpazrna.fsf@diphthong.murder.com>
@ 2004-05-25  5:20   ` Ding Lei
From: Ding Lei @ 2004-05-25  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Great, Thank you Carl!

--
Yours,

   <<<:::::   D i n g    L e i   ::::::>>
 ||                                      ||
 || Ext: 8106                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Information Services Inc.   ||

One Page Principle:
	A specification that will not fit on one page of 8.5x11 inch
paper cannot be understood.
		-- Mark Ardis