* windows crash over
@ 2008-10-16 19:02 moueza
From: moueza @ 2008-10-16 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

hi,
I open many 3-4 windows making "split window". But in mini-buffer, if I run
compile>make, it opens a new compilation buffer hidding a former window. But
is there a mean to know which window it'll hide(because some times we would
want it does NOT hide a definite important window), what are the
rules(because seen far away, it seems random)? Or can we CHOOSE which frame
it can hide?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-10-16 19:02 UTC | newest]