* How to force noweb mode to use code-mode?
@ 2009-08-15 17:47 wewwew
       [not found] ` <mailman.4750.1250466322.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: wewwew @ 2009-08-15 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,
I am using noweb mode in Emacs to write noweb programs (LaTeX + C++).
It recognizes LaTeX fine.  However, in most cases it cannot recognize
++ mode correctly.  Is there a command to force noweb to drop into
the
code-mode?  That way I can define a hot key to manually convert to
code-mode when it is not correct.
Thanks!
-Wenguang

* Re: How to force noweb mode to use code-mode?
@ 2009-08-16 23:45 ` Peter Milliken
       [not found] ` <mailman.4750.1250466322.2239.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Peter Milliken @ 2009-08-16 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wewwew; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

I have the following as the first line of all my C++ .nw files:
-*- noweb-code-mode: c-mode; -*-

This tells noweb which major mode to switch when the code mode is entered.
Just change it as appropriate for whatever language you are using i.e. I
use

-*- noweb-code-mode: python-mode; -*-

when coding Python noweb files.

Peter

@ 2009-08-17  0:37   ` wewwew
From: wewwew @ 2009-08-17  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Yes, I did that already.  The problem is the C/C++ mode uses more than
stuff in its chunk to render font size.  For example:

This block's size is 4KB.

<<func>>=
int foo()
{
  // a function's variable
  int a;
}
@

Anything between the single quote in block's and another single quote
in function's is rendered as a large string, which is undesired.