* Comint and windows
@ 2015-11-05  8:12 Sam Halliday
From: Sam Halliday @ 2015-11-05  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

I've been forced to use Windows at work and I'm finding some of my modes don't work.

One mode that is not working for me is sbt-mode:

https://github.com/hvesalai/sbt-mode/issues/33

It is a pretty standard implementation of a major mode that talks to an external process via comint. But it looks like commands typed in emacs are not being sent to the process.

Are there any known gotchas with writing these sorts of modes to run on windows?

Best regards, Sam