* return key and hilited/selected region
@ 2006-08-28 12:10 Hadron Quark
From: Hadron Quark @ 2006-08-28 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm fairly sure my last installtion had the region key removing any text
I had selected as a region. The version I use now

GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2006-08-24 on vernadsky, modified by Debian

Now, if I hilite some text as a region and hit the return key, then nothing
happens except for the region becoming unmarked.

How can I configure return to wipe a region as it did before?

,----

`----

[parent not found: <mailman.5810.1156776325.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]