* JSP yet again
@ 2003-10-16 21:22 Kai Grossjohann
       [not found] ` <mailman.1849.1066375455.21628.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2003-10-16 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tried using mmm-mode for editing JSP files, but the indentation is
really weird.  (It doesn't work for top-level Java constructs, but
inside braces it works.  Doesn't work means that hitting TAB deletes
all whitespace at the beginning of the line.)

What do people suggest?

Should I try the CVS version of mmm-mode?
Should I try something else?
Does my problem have to do with the missing PSGML for editing the
HTML parts?

Kai