* easymenu question
@ 2010-08-14 16:53 Morgan V. Cundiff
From: Morgan V. Cundiff @ 2010-08-14 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am using easymenu.el to create major-mode-specific menus. The following
code in my .emacs does create the desired "XQuery" menu. However, it
positions the XQuery menu as the first (i.e. left-most) menu. I would like
to be able to position it as the right-most, or, better yet, to place it
in any arbitrary position relative to the other menus. Can anyone help?

   (easy-menu-define my-menu global-map "XQUERY"
                      '("XQuery" :visible (string= major-mode
"xquery-mode")
                        ["xquery decl" insert-decl t]
                        ("Sub Menu"
                         ["My subentry" my-obscure-function t])))

Thanks,
Morgan

* easymenu question
@ 2010-08-14 17:00 mcundiff1