* Error message from JDEE while using jde-complete
@ 2007-12-19 17:53 dxs
From: dxs @ 2007-12-19 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hi!

I'm running JDEE (Java Development Environment for Emacs) on emacs 21.4.1.
When I'm trying to use "jde-complete" function, which is meant to show a
list of completions, I get the following error message:

"Specified BeanShell jar filed does not exist:
/usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp/java/lib/bsh.jar"

The thing is THERE IS NO DIRECTORY java/lib in my
/usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp

and the file bsh.jar sits in /usr/share/java

What shall I do?

Thanks a million,
Dmitry.

* Re: Error message from JDEE while using jde-complete
@ 2007-12-19 22:11 ` Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2007-12-19 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dxs; +Cc: Help-gnu-emacs

 > I'm running JDEE (Java Development Environment for Emacs) on emacs 21.4.1.
 > When I'm trying to use "jde-complete" function, which is meant to show a
 > list of completions, I get the following error message:
 >
 > "Specified BeanShell jar filed does not exist:
 > /usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp/java/lib/bsh.jar"
 >
 > The thing is THERE IS NO DIRECTORY java/lib in my
 > /usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp
 >
 > and the file bsh.jar sits in /usr/share/java
 >
 > What shall I do?

Post to the JDE mailing list as JDE is not part of Emacs.  Indeed, I see that
Björn Lindström has recently posted a similar bug report there.

* Re: Error message from JDEE while using jde-complete
@ 2007-12-21  9:32   ` dxs
From: dxs @ 2007-12-21  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hi Nick,