@ 2008-10-20 17:17 Adrian
       [not found] ` <mailman.1653.1224565433.25473.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Adrian @ 2008-10-20 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,
Is there any way to load tags files without interactive confirmation
messages?  I want to load tags on startup for a large source tree.  Every
time I started emacs, I was receiving a confirmation message asking if I
wanted to load my .TAGS file, since it was "large."  To get around this
message, I tried breaking the .TAGS file into two (one for C code and one
for Python), but now emacs asks every time it is opened if I want to keep
the existing TAGS table, presumably when it tries to load the second.  The
file names are .TAGS_C and .TAGS_PY, so there should not be a namespace
conflict.  Is there any way to load tags tables non-interactively?  I am
currently using (visit-tags-table .TAGS) in my .emacs file.

Thanks,
Adrian