* Adding Key bindings
@ 2006-07-20 12:51 Paulo J. Matos
From: Paulo J. Matos @ 2006-07-20 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

In C++ user mode, TAB key indents the current line, but I would also
like it to auto-complete if possible the current symbol. I would like
it to call: semantic-ia-complete-symbol

Can you possibly tell me how to do this? and if you know, where is the
reference to this topic in GNU Emacs Manual. All places I've searched
on this go on talking about keymaps, keybindings, xmodmap, xev, etc
but are no direct to the point.

Thanks in advance,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm