* Strange keypad bindings
@ 2007-10-27 22:30 David Sagan
       [not found] ` <mailman.2659.1193563576.18990.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: David Sagan @ 2007-10-27 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I get different keypad bindings depending upon how I invoke emacs and
I am wondering if anyone can help. I am sitting at a mac using ssh
with the Terminal program to connect to a remote Linux computer. If I
invoke a detached emacs job on the Linux computer using:
  emacs tao.cpp &
I get different keypad bindings than if I do not run detached on the
Linux computer with:
  emacs -nw tao.cpp
For example, in the detached process, the "5" key on the keypad is
bound to <kp-5> but in the non-detached process the "5" key is bound
to <kp-9> !! Anyone have any ideas as to how to make these the same
independent of how I invoke emacs?

Thanks, David