* color schema in ubuntu
@ 2007-09-11  6:09 sandro dentella
From: sandro dentella @ 2007-09-11  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

   after switching to ubuntu 7.04 (from debian sarge) my emacs color
schema changed. It is no longer
   sensitive to .Xdefaults settings and switched to black background.

* color schema in ubuntu
@ 2007-09-11  6:13 sandro dentella
From: sandro dentella @ 2007-09-11  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

   [Sorry, and incomplete message found it's way to the list....]

   After switching to ubuntu 7.04 (from debian sarge) my emacs color
schema changed. It is no longer
   sensitive to .Xdefaults settings and switched to black background.

   How can I switch back to standard color schema? Where is the color
schema changed?

   Thanks in advance.
   sandro
  *:-)