* Emacs for VHDL editing
@ 2007-04-25 13:27 mans
       [not found] ` <mailman.2517.1177514001.7795.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: mans @ 2007-04-25 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

hello,
   I am new in Emacs. I am trying to use emacs for VHDL editing.
I downloaded Emacs _emacsw32 and installed it on my windows computer.

When I open a VHDL file with emacs, it shows ^M at the end of each line and
the beatify  doesn't work properly but when I manually delete ^M from the
ends of file, it is working properly.
What is this ^M and how I can beatify VHDL codes when there is ^M at the end
of lines?

Regards