On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 14:22 -0400, William Case wrote: > I am working on web site made up of files that combine HTML and PHP. My > main interest is in the PHP coding. Is there a relatively easy way to > set the font-lock colors for the tags (constants) that distinguishes > between a HTML tag and a PHP tag when I am in php-mode. > > In case I am misusing terminology, by tag I mean expressions like >

in HTML; in PHP. The attached elisp file uses mmm-mode, psgml html mode, and php-mode (which I obtained from Debian or via a google search) to make it do what you want. I have not used the php stuff in there very much, so it will probably need a small amount of work.