* Merge/Zoom Frames
@ 2007-01-25 20:07 deech
From: deech @ 2007-01-25 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,
Is there a way to merge windows in emacs?
For example if I have my frame laid out in a 4X4 buffer like:
1   2
3   4

can I merge window 1 into 2 so it looks like:
   1
3    4
or merge 1 into 3:
     2
1
     4

Also, can I go fullscreen on 1 for editing and return to the 4X4 layout
when I am done?

Thanks...
Deech

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-01-25 20:07 UTC | newest]