* Horizontal scrollbar in emacs
@ 2007-01-10 16:21 marijuanated
From: marijuanated @ 2007-01-10 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

Is horizontal scrollbar implemented anywhere in emacs?? Googling did
not lead me anywhere. Also is it possible to implement it using
emacs-lisp??

Thanks,
Sundar

* Re: Horizontal scrollbar in emacs
@ 2007-01-10 16:23 ` Mathias Dahl
From: Mathias Dahl @ 2007-01-10 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

"marijuanated@gmail.com" <marijuanated@gmail.com> writes:

> Is horizontal scrollbar implemented anywhere in emacs?? Googling did
> not lead me anywhere. Also is it possible to implement it using
> emacs-lisp??

I have never seen such a thing. Do you know that you can scroll
horizontally with C-next and C-prior (Ctrl pagedown and pageup)?

* Re: Horizontal scrollbar in emacs
@ 2007-01-10 17:00 ` Michaël Cadilhac
From: Michaël Cadilhac @ 2007-01-10 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs