* using cscope + emacs on winXP
@ 2006-11-07  3:59 rookie52
From: rookie52 @ 2006-11-07  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anyone out there using emacs + cscope on Windows XP ?

i can't find cscope file.

cscope.sourceforge.net <---- unix :(

* Re: using cscope + emacs on winXP
@ 2006-11-07 17:34 ` Thorsten Bonow
From: Thorsten Bonow @ 2006-11-07 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

    rookie> Anyone out there using emacs + cscope on Windows XP ?  i can't find
    rookie> cscope file.

    rookie> cscope.sourceforge.net <---- unix :(

This has been asked before. Google (groups) e.g. for "xcsope and windows".

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

  /"\
  \ / ASCII Ribbon campain
   x  Say NO to HTML in email, news and magic books
  / \

* Re: using cscope + emacs on winXP
@ 2006-11-07 17:39   ` Thorsten Bonow
From: Thorsten Bonow @ 2006-11-07 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Toto> This has been asked before. Google (groups) e.g. for "xcsope and
    Toto> windows".

    Toto> Toto

Please read "xcscope and windows"...

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

"A Korean newspaper wrote that Aachen University is the MIT of
Europe."

Burkhard Rauhut
(Rector of RWTH Aachen University)

* Re: using cscope + emacs on winXP
@ 2006-11-11  2:17     ` rookie52
From: rookie52 @ 2006-11-11  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

thx :(

* Re: using cscope + emacs on winXP
@ 2006-11-11 12:39       ` Thorsten Bonow
From: Thorsten Bonow @ 2006-11-11 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

    rookie> thx :(

If you are not really satisfied with that answer, you could google about how to
ask questions in newsgroups :-)

You could state your problem, explain what you did up to now, what you found out
already (maybe someone is more inclined to help you if he sees that you put some
effort into it...) and where you got stuck...

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

I opened the window and reached for the puppet head on top of the
refrigerator. That was where I always kept it. It was once a
little Negro puppet that I'd bought at a flea market on Canal
Street. Now it was an indispensable part of my life.

Kinky Friedman: A Case of Lone Star