* Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
       [not found] <1158425541.091561.152690@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
@ 2006-09-16 18:28 ` SteveF
       [not found] ` <5nXOg.2569$vi3.1719@bignews3.bellsouth.net>
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: SteveF @ 2006-09-16 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

<pope_ratzinger_benedict@india.com> wrote in message
news:1158425541.091561.152690@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
> will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
> saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
> of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
> Jesus.
>
> Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
> eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :

[snip]

I just want to know how long it takes you to type this out while wearing a
strait jacket.  Do you hold the pencil in your mouth and peck away?  Or does
your mouth get tired and you have someone stick the pencil up your nose?

Steve.

@ 2006-09-16 19:49   ` malibu
From: malibu @ 2006-09-16 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

SteveF wrote:
> <pope_ratzinger_benedict@india.com> wrote in message
> > Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
> > will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
> > saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
> > of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
> > Jesus.
> >
> > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
> > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
> >

> [snip]
>
> I just want to know how long it takes you to type this out while wearing a
> strait jacket.  Do you hold the pencil in your mouth and peck away?  Or does
> your mouth get tired and you have someone stick the pencil up your nose?
>
> Steve.
Hey Steve
Did you just pull your head
out of your ass to type this?

@ 2006-09-16 21:28 ` JR North
       [not found] ` <1158503419.301412.70290@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
       [not found] ` <1158510331.112039.64220@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
From: JR North @ 2006-09-16 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

LOOK OUT!!!!! He has a bomb strapped to him!
JR
Dweller in the cellar

pope_ratzinger_benedict@india.com wrote:

> Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
> will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
> saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
> of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
> Jesus.
>
> Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
> eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
>
> www.scholarsfor911truth.org
> www.journalof911studies.org
> www.st911.org
>
> also go to Alex Jones site:
>
> infowars.com
> prisonplanet.com
>
> Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
> schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
> fire station chiefs and your local police
> sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
> Judges that you know.
>
> We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
> another false flag terrorism
> which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
>
> They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
> They only love their evil agendas.
>
> God Bless you All
>
> Search Keywords:
> Thermate
> Sulfur
> Potassium
> Manganese
> Aluminum
> Thermite
> Alex Jones
> Steven Jones
> Controlled Demolition
> Popular Mechanics
> Larry Silverstein
> Marvin Bush
> Stratcor
> Stratesec
> Ground Zero

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

@ 2006-09-17 16:21   ` malibu
       [not found]   ` <1158510107.577987.270340@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>
From: malibu @ 2006-09-17 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

tadchem wrote:
> "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was a fraud
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
> http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html
> http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mzionprotocol.html
> http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoaxorum/hoaxorum1869.html
>
> The fraud was proven by identifying the sources used by the plagiarist
> in 1921, but there are *still* those who believe it because it
> justifies their racial hatred.
>
> Of course, like the 'Protocols', the 9/11 conspiracy hoax will be
> embraced by those whose will to believe something that justifies their
> irrational prejuduces exceeds their will to understand the implications
> of rational data.
>
> As can be expected, there is a lot of overlap between the hateful
> racists of the antisemitic groups and the delusional paranoids involved
> in the 9/11 conspiracy theories.
>
> Tom Davidson
> Richmond, VA

There were many people who reported
numerous explosions in the WTC buildings.
When the firefighters arrived all the ground
floor windows had been blown out.
There were explosions in the sub-basement floors
as reported by severely-injured caretakers who
came up from there and by
firefighters on the scene.

Seismic records substantiate these claims.

Isn't 'delusional paranoia' a little less
substantive than that?

Maybe you should actually *look*
at the data- I know as a physicist you've kinda
gotten away from that mindset.

John

* Re: MORE EVIDENCE Re: 911 FORGERY bigger than the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
       [not found] ` <1158510331.112039.64220@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
@ 2006-09-17 18:44   ` T Wake
From: T Wake @ 2006-09-17 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

<pope_ratzinger_benedict@india.com> wrote in message

Oooh, you used capital letters. You MUST be sane.... (not to mention your
esoteric choice of newsgroups to post to...)

Is it time of the year for nutcase-cranks to come out and rant? Even by SP
standards there are a lot of them around now.

@ 2006-09-18 12:33     ` schoenfeld.one
From: schoenfeld.one @ 2006-09-18 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

malibu wrote:
> tadchem wrote:
> > "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was a fraud
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
> > http://ddickerson.igc.org/protocols.html
> > http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mzionprotocol.html
> > http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoaxorum/hoaxorum1869.html
> >
> > The fraud was proven by identifying the sources used by the plagiarist
> > in 1921, but there are *still* those who believe it because it
> > justifies their racial hatred.
> >
> > Of course, like the 'Protocols', the 9/11 conspiracy hoax will be
> > embraced by those whose will to believe something that justifies their
> > irrational prejuduces exceeds their will to understand the implications
> > of rational data.
> >
> > As can be expected, there is a lot of overlap between the hateful
> > racists of the antisemitic groups and the delusional paranoids involved
> > in the 9/11 conspiracy theories.
> >
> > Tom Davidson
> > Richmond, VA
>
> There were many people who reported
> numerous explosions in the WTC buildings.
> When the firefighters arrived all the ground
> floor windows had been blown out.
> There were explosions in the sub-basement floors
> as reported by severely-injured caretakers who
> came up from there and by
> firefighters on the scene.
>
> Seismic records substantiate these claims.
>
> Isn't 'delusional paranoia' a little less
> substantive than that?
>
> Maybe you should actually *look*
> at the data- I know as a physicist you've kinda
> gotten away from that mindset.

One should not confuse clergymen with physicists. Anyone who observes a
building freefall into itself and deny a controlled demolition can
never be called a physicist.