* ispell local words
@ 2006-07-02 20:49 ranveerkunal
From: ranveerkunal @ 2006-07-02 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to have some words that are local to a latex document, I mean
used in a single file. how can I do so?

* Re: ispell local words
@ 2006-07-02 22:19 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2006-07-02 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 02.07.2006 um 22:49 schrieb ranveerkunal@gmail.com:

> I want to have some words that are local to a latex document, I mean
> used in a single file. how can I do so?

Have you tried local variables? They can be found at the end of file
or buffer like:

	%
	% Local Variables:
	% mode: LaTeX
	% fill-column: 160
	% coding-system: iso-latin-9
	% End:
	%
	%%

Maybe it works to set ispell-local-dictionary in this area! At least
ispell-local-dictionary will do what you want.

--
Greetings

   Pete

How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None.
They just redefine "dark" as the new standard.

* Re: ispell local words
@ 2006-07-03  2:42 ` Aaron Hsu
From: Aaron Hsu @ 2006-07-03  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

ranveerkunal@gmail.com writes:

>I want to have some words that are local to a latex document, I mean
>used in a single file. how can I do so?

You might examine the ispell man page. Check out the -p option as well
as the WORDLIST environment variable.

- Aaron

--
Aaron Hsu <spam@sacrificumdeo.net>