* Color-theme & Emacs crash
@ 2005-08-31 14:26 rgb
From: rgb @ 2005-08-31 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Chris McMahan wrote:
> I would highly recommend you take a look at the emacs color-theme
> package. I have been using it regularly for some time now!
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ColorTheme

I keep hearing about this and decided to try it.  I
downloaded 6.5.5 and I'm running CVS Emacs on Windows XP.
I was trying to look at all the themes available and had
looked at about 20 (some more than once) when Emacs crashed.

Does anyone know if it's related to my trying to check out
every theme available?  If I just pick a theme and stick with
with it can I safely work without worry of a sporadic crash?